our serviceswhat we do best
Our sole focus is trade mark law and services so you can be sure that we’ll do everything possible to assist in growing and protecting your valuable brand. Our expert knowledge and qualified advice covers everything related to trade marks from initial searches to management, maintenance and renewals.
We provide a professional trade mark searching service to ensure you’re well informed and know if your chosen trade mark is available for your use before committing to the expense of applying. We offer clients various options of trade mark availability and registrability searches to suit your business’ needs.
We’ll work with you to prepare and file your trade mark application ensuring that the best possible protection is in place for your brand. Each trade mark office around the world requires a number of criteria that must be fulfilled. We have the right skills and expertise to understand and comply with these requirements and ensure that each application proceeds without delay.
We will monitor your trade mark application and provide you with regular updates on the status in the application process. We are experts at responding to examination reports and can secure acceptance and registration of trade marks on your behalf.
We can also manage your trade mark portfolio in Australia and Internationally and act as an address for services so that no critical dates are ever missed. We offer the option of trade mark monitoring and watching service where we keep an eye on your competitors, your industry, or similar trade marks filed.
- Providing advice regarding the registrability of trade marks
- Undertaking trade mark searches to determine the availability in Australia, New Zealand and Internationally
- Preparation and filing of trade mark applications in Australia and New Zealand
- Preparation and filing of trade mark applications internationally using the madrid protcol
- Determining trade mark filing strategies and providing specialist advice
- Responding to Adverse Examination reports
- Filing evidence of honest concurrent use, prior use or other circumstances to gain acceptance of trade marks
- Management of opposition proceedings for both Applicant and Opponent
- Negotiations and Settlements of trade mark disputes
- Oppositions to the registration of trade marks and defence of oppositions and appeals
- Negotiation and settlement of trade mark disputes
- Management of trade mark portfolios in Australia, New Zealand and International
- Application for removal of trade marks from the register for non-use
- Trade mark infringement and competitor monitoring
- Trade mark watching and monitoring services
- Trade mark amendments, assignments & withdrawal
- Trade mark management, maintenance and renewal
Ready to start the process?